Monday, July 6, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

It has been a busy couple of months. I realized that after going to download our pictures from the camera and having more than 1000 on there. Oooops!!

I will get caught up shortly now that I am a full-time stay-at-home mom! Wahoo! That's right, I officially resigned from my position with Wal-Mart and I get to stay home with my kids all the time now. I'm excited! We've started some things this Summer that the kids really enjoy. I've started reading Harry Potter to them at the beginning of quiet time. Sarah & Stewart beg me to read more than one chapter most days.

We've been camping several times already this year, but I will add those pictures later.

Thanks for all of your support and love. Without you, this would be a very dismal world to live in!

Love, the Gardiner's

4 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Someone else can take your place at walmart. But no one else can take your place in your Home. Way to make a big important decision and go back to your Family 24/7. I'm proud of You.

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I love how your new blog looks!! Nice job with your talents! It's fun to hear you talk about quiet time--I'm glad your kids like it. It was a nice time of day when all of the neighbor kids learned to just let us be for a little while!

Denise said...

Hey Danica - glad you guys have been having fun lately! We'll have to plan a park day now that you're home full time. P.S. I got your message late yesterday - we have family staying here with us so we've been super busy.

Carissa said...

Congratulations! Both on blogging, and on getting to be what you wanted to be when you grew up :P Love you!