Friday, January 16, 2009

Once there was a Snow Man!


The weather here was very cold and gray outside for several days. So cold even that the kids didn't want to go play in the snow. Then with about 4 inches still left on the ground the sun came out for a few days and made it feel like Spring. Sarah started making snow men. I think she made about four in total. Stewart was helping at first but got bored after the first one and started destroying them instead. Here are some pics...

It was so cold this day, when they came in that had welts on their faces. They didn't want to come in that soon though since this was the second time to wear their new boots.

This is the sun peaking through the clouds.
Stewart playing with his dump truck he named "Wall-e"

Three munchkins making a snow man.

Sarah & Kaela working together.
the finished snow man!
Sarah and her masterpeice!
smashing the first snow man.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Some how I missed that you guys had a blog. I hope you don't mind I had a peek at it. :)