Thursday, April 1, 2010

Videos!

Michael took this the night before he Allen decided to come into the world.
We were on our way to bed and I was very tired.

These next two were taken just before his delivery as they were prepping me for surgery.
(Yes, Mom, they are all decent and nothing gorey.)






This was just after we got back into the labor & delivery room for recovery.




I tried to upload one of his first bath, but the file size is too big, so unless I can find a way to edit it, you'll just have to come visit sometime and ask to see it. :)

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Good job with the video posts! Very fun to watch, you and Michael are cute :)

jessica poole robins said...

so fun! in all of the still photos i've seen of Allen i think he looks like a mini-stewart, but in the video he looks very kaela-esque to me :)