With all my friends and family creating blogs, I thought I would just jump in and do it. I mean, if my mom can do it, why can't I?
I've been telling myself I just need to find the time to make one, but as my DH (dear husband) is always saying, "you don't find time, you make time." So, I am making time today while I have a moment that the kids are all preoccupied.
As this is going to be a family blog, I will tell a little about myself and my family. I have been married to Michael for 9 years and counting. They haven't all been easy, but they have been overall awesome. Together, we have three children. Sarah is seven and starting second grade. Her favorite things to do are read chapter books (she is currently reading Charllote's Web), dance to music, ride her bike and play with friends. Stewart is five and if I weren't already married would be my next crush. His favorite activities include playing on the swingset, riding his bike, and playing with legos or Lego Starwars on the Xbox. Mikaela (or Kaela for short) just turned three and is learning to talk more clearly every day. She enjoys playing house with her "babies," dressing up, and swimming of any form (even if it is just putting on her swimsuit and getting in the bathtub.)
This summer we've gotten to enjoy several family outings. First, we stayed at the Gardiner family cabin in Brighton, UT. Next we went to California for Aunt Jessica (Poole) Robins wedding to Braden Robins. We got to go to sea world and play at the beach for a couple of days. Next we went to a Hammon Family Reunion in Rigby, ID. Our kids loved playing with cousins and doing new things like feeding goats, watching Michael and I shoot skeet, and doing crafts. We have one more trip to the cabin planned this summer. We had plans to go to the Poole Family cabin, but there were some plumbing problems and we were not able to schedule another trip in its place.
Michael and I got to go on a cruise this past winter since I had won a cruise for two at work. Grandma and Grandpa Gardiner got to go with us and they had a blast seeing Mayan ruins in Progesso, Mexico and snorkeling off the beaches of Cozumel, Mexico. I secretly wishe we could go on another cruise soon, but it will be awhile. (Unless I win another drawing at work.)
area near tribeca in nyc crossword
3 years ago
1 comment:
Welcome to Bloggerland! It's fun here!
Post a Comment